Raft River Rural Electric Co-op
PLANNED POWER OUTAGE NOTIFICATION
September 17 & October 29 | 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Outage duration: 8 hours/day
WHY IS YOUR POWER BEING TURNED OFF?
Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) and the Bureau of Reclamation will be making some necessary maintenance repairs to the transmission system at the Minidoka Dam. During the outage, Raft River Electric will be working on our transmission and distribution lines. The power will be shut off in the affected areas so that crews can work safely and efficiently. We understand that being without power is inconvenient. We are committed to keeping you and all employees safe. We'll turn the lights back on as soon as we can!
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
* If you rely on medical equipment dependent on electricity, have a plan to maintain use of your equipment during the outage
* Charge cell phones
* Unplug computers, tv's, and other sensitive electronics
* Know how to manually operate garage doors & electric gates
* Minimize opening refrigerator & freezer doors during the outage
* If you have a generator, make sure it has been installed properly
* Mark it on your calendar!
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS:
For more information or to see if your power will be affected, please call our office at 208-645-2211 or 800-342-7732.