Annual Meeting of The Members
2023 Annual Meeting
Save the date! Your Co-op’s 84th Annual Members’ meeting will take place on April 12, 2023, at the Raft River High School, Malta.
Board of Director seats up for election in 2023:
- District 3 (All areas in Utah and the Nevada area around Montello, NV)
- District 5 (All areas contained in the Duck Valley Reservation)
- At-Large (All areas of the co-op, with the exception of District 1 for the 2023 Director Election)
Every year, Raft River Electric Cooperative (RREC) holds an annual meeting to give its members a chance to learn more about their cooperative and its accomplishments from the past year. Members can vote on directors up for election, vote on any recommended bylaw changes, and receive a full annual report.
Closer to the annual meeting, details will be be made available on RREC’s social media account, in the Ruralite magazine and on the website.
But this isn’t any regular meeting – it’s also a time to celebrate you, our members! Please make plans to come to our annual meeting. We look forward to seeing you there!
2022 Annual Meeting Recap
Raft River Electric’s 2022 Annual Meeting of the members was held on Tuesday, April 12th at the Raft River High School Edris Sears Auditorium in Malta, ID. Incumbents John Campbell (District 1) and Jason Harper (At-Large) were re-elected to the Board of Directors for a three-year term. The bylaw amendments to Article III – Directors, was approved by the membership.
- Meeting Minutes: 82nd Annual Meeting of the Members held May 11, 2021 (PDF)
- Meeting Minutes: 81st Annual Meeting of the Members held September 1, 2020 (PDF)
- Meeting Minutes: 80th Annual Meeting of the Members held March 19, 2019 (PDF)
- Meeting Minutes: 79th Annual Meeting of the Members held March 20, 2018 (PDF)