Every year, Raft River Electric Cooperative (RREC) holds an annual meeting to give its members a chance to learn more about their cooperative and its accomplishments from the past year. Members can vote on directors up for election, vote on any recommended bylaw changes, and receive a full annual report.
Closer to the annual meeting, details will be be made available on RREC’s social media account, in the Ruralite magazine and on the website.
But this isn’t any regular meeting – it’s also a time to celebrate you, our members! Please make plans to come to our annual meeting. We look forward to seeing you there!
2023 Annual Meeting Recap
Raft River Electric’s 2023 Annual Meeting of the members was held on Wednesday, April 12th at the Raft River High School Edris Sears Auditorium in Malta, ID. Erik Spencer (District 3), incumbent Lindsey Manning (District 5) and Rob Cottle (At-Large) were elected to the Board of Directors for a three-year term.
- Meeting Minutes: 83rd Annual Meeting of the Members held April 12, 2022 (PDF)
- Meeting Minutes: 82nd Annual Meeting of the Members held May 11, 2021 (PDF)
- Meeting Minutes: 81st Annual Meeting of the Members held September 1, 2020 (PDF)
- Meeting Minutes: 80th Annual Meeting of the Members held March 19, 2019 (PDF)
- Meeting Minutes: 79th Annual Meeting of the Members held March 20, 2018 (PDF)