SmartHub Member Portal
This FREE service will allow you to access billing and account information, manage your account, make payments, view usage, and report an outage from the convenience of your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Start managing your account in just four easy steps
- Download the FREE SmartHub app in your app store or access it on our website
- Find Raft River Electric by location or name
- Current E-Bill users can access their account by logging in with their current username and password
- If you are a new user, click New User and register for an account
- Start using your app! The app will prompt you with directions
If you have trouble accessing, we are happy to assist you! Just call or stop by the office.
To report your outage
- Click on “Contact us”.
- Click on “Report an Issue/Inquiry”.
- Click on the “Power Outage” icon.
- Confirm that the account or service number(s) listed are correct for the outage location, select the service that is out and type an additional comment (optional).
- Then select the “Report Outage” button.
Manage Your Account
Use SmartHub to make a payment and manage your account online