Job Opportunity: System Program Coordinator
Thank you for your interest in Raft River Electric
We currently have the following position open at this time:
SYSTEM PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Raft River Electric is seeking a System Program Coordinator. The successful applicant will be responsible for helping to achieve the purpose and mission for which the Cooperative was organized, to provide for a planned program of progressive training and experiences that will result in the development of skills and knowledge necessary for the construction, operation, and maintenance of a reliable electric system for members, which also includes:
- To provide the member and communities with a safe, reliable electric system;
- To determine the problem and restore the electrical system following interruptions of any kind;
- To provide office staff with paperwork as necessary to complete timely billing, payroll, material control, etc.;
- To assist in promoting a culture of safety; providing safe work sites for employees and members;
- To treat all members and employees with respect and dignity.
This position will also provide for the safe and reliable operation of the electric system by coordinating, prioritizing and implementing strategic objectives and goals in the following areas/programs, which include, but are not limited to: vegetation management, line inspection, pole testing and energy efficiency.
Application deadline is 5:30 pm on Tuesday, January 4, 2022.
Posting – System Program Coordinator (PDF)
Job Description : System Program Coordinator (PDF)
Posting Date: 12/22/2021
Closing Date: 01/04/2022
Contact the office at (208) 645-2211 or (800) 342-7732 for more details or questions relating to the position.
- December 22, 2021
- January 04, 2022